This stucco patch job in Grass Valley consisted of several smaller patches that needed to be addressed because a new door was being installed, as well as a new concrete walkway. The pictures (above) show the work that needed to be done. Flashing was installed, lath, base coats and an acrylic finish coat that was custom matched by the manufacturer was applied for a flawless outcome.
There were three different colors used on this project and new trim was installed around the door to blend in the overall architecture of the building after the stucco work was done.
Characteristics Of Job:
- Colors: 3 different custom matched colors
- Texture: Steel Trowel Finish
- Finish Material: Acrylic Finish
- Manufacturer: Omega Stucco
- Mfg. Material Line: Omegaflex Line
- Description: A new door was being installed and a new concrete walkway poured. The demolition of the stucco consisted of smaller areas around the door and along the concrete. Trim was also installed to make the new door a better overall transition.