This was a very small job where there was a patch in the soffit that needed to be repaired because the building was having solar installed on top of the roof and they had to cut a hole in the soffit to allow these electrical conduit pipes to connect to the panels. This was a pretty simple job in required a little bit of demolition work in order to prep the existing high rib lath properly to tie into the new lath I would be installing.
To base coats were then applied to match the thickness of the existing stucco and to finish coats were applied to match the existing texture which happen to be a lace texture. I also used a custom color match finished product that matched the existing stucco pretty well, which is hard to see in the pictures because the finish was not dry yet.
Characteristics Of Job:
- Color: Matched To Existing
- Texture: Lace Texture
- Finish Material: Traditional Finish
- Manufacturer: Omega Stucco/Eisenwall
- Mfg. Material Line: ColorTek Line
- Description: Stucco was demoed and new high rib lath was installed. Base coats were applied and finish coat was applied to match existing texture and color.