This was a smaller project located in Marysville, CA on an older style of home. The texture was a very light and somewhat inconsistent sand texture that we matched, along with the color.
We used a stronger base coat material for this project, like we do on nearly all of out patch jobs, which is an upgraded cement that is much more water resistant, practically eliminates cracking and so on. The color coat was applied with integrated color and applied on the entire wall to give a more seamless fix.
Characteristics Of Job:
- Color: Custom Match
- Texture: Fine Sand Finish
- Finish Material: Traditional Finish
- Manufacturer: Omega Stucco/Eisenwall
- Mfg. Material Line: ColorTek Line
- Description: This was a patch that was part of an insurance job where the texture of the wall had to be matched and the wall itself was an older one, so we matched the “hand-done” look of the wall as well.