This rock cave, located in Nevada City, CA was part of the overall view of the custom pool. It has a water slide, three waterfalls and custom rock texture throughout. Three different colors were used for the project, one being a base color and the other two were used for accent colors.
Shotcrete was used to form the rough shell of the cave and the texture coat of the rocks were formed on top of that lto give a much more realistic impression.
Characteristics Of Job:
- Colors: 3 different colors (base color and accent colors)
- Texture: Simulated granite texture
- Finish Material: Modified cement
- Manufacturer: N/A
- Mfg. Material Line: Basalite, Smith’s Colors, More…
- Description: This simulated rock cave has a simulated granite texture on the rocks. Three different colors cover the rocks to make them a more realistic brown hue. Shotcrete was applied as the base prior to the texture coat.